tri-Pride would like to invite you to join us as a vendor or as a community information table exhibitor at our annual festival on Saturday June 1st, 2013. The tri-Pride Festival is one of the largest Pride festivals in Southwestern Ontario; which also draws many attendees from throughout the region and our neighbours in nearby communities.
The tri-Pride Live Music Festival Market Village
More than 40 vendors and community information tables make up our sold-out Market Village every year.
Your table location is assigned to you, and includes an 8′ (or sometimes 6′) table which will be set up when you arrive. tri-Pride does not provide table dressing. We strongly recommend chairs and an overhead tent.
$100 Vendor Market Village Table
$50 Non-profit Community Info Table (non-profit organizations only)
***Please note, if your payment is not received by Friday, May 24th, 2013, we reserve the right to remove your table. Vendor tables may still be purchased after May 24th, however payment will be required immediately following the completion of your purchase order.***
Ground Rules, Tips and Tricks for Festival Vendors/Exhibitors
- Absolutely no food products can be vended from the tables.
- Please, no balloons allowed.
- Please provide tri-Pride a description of your general merchandise. It saves us all headaches!
- tri-Pride is a public, family-friendly festival. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for poor neighbourly conduct, and overtly adult-only products, behavior and conduct.
- Vendors will be notified about move-in times. This is normally after 10am but before 1pm on the day of. Any earlier, and we can’t guarantee your table will be ready. Any later, and you’ll be setting up right in the middle of the action!
- Your table shall be assigned to you. Tables come as they are with no dressing nor chairs. We highly recommend bringing a tent, chairs, sensible shoes.
- tri-Pride attempts to accommodate special requests such as electrical, special positioning, and groupings, but the default is always first booked, first served.
- Bring a cart to move your goods easily. The distance from parking your vehicle and your table might be quite a hike.
- Bring a friend. It’s tough to staff a table for an entire day.
- Bring fun free stuff to attract attention and make it a colourful day. The most successful exhibitors are the most fun!
- Parking can be limited and gets pretty scarce as the day goes on.
- tri-Pride accepts no liability for your products, sales, your cash management nor any other liability.
- tri-Pride accepts no liability for your products or materials based on the weather. Protect your goods! Plan ahead for potentially inclement weather. Scorching sun isn’t much fun, either.